TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Competition Details available on www.CartoonNetwork.com.au
, Information on Prizes and how to enter the Competition form part of these Standard Terms & Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry to the Competition is open to Eligible Residents who are under the Entry Age on the Start Date. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and advertising agencies may not enter the Competition. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
3. Entry to the Competition is via the Entry Method. Entrants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish, provided that each entry is separately submitted.
4. Entry to the Competition commences on the Start Date and closes when the last entry is received on the Closing Date. By entering the Competition, entrants accept these Standard Terms & Conditions of Entry.
5. The Prize draw for the Competition will take place at the Promoter’s Office at the Draw Place at the Draw Date & Time. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about the Competition or the judges’ decision(s).
6. Winning Entries will each be awarded a Prize.
7. The total value of the Prizes to be awarded in the Competition is the Total Prize Value. The Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes (or any part of them). The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any part of it) for an item of similar value. Prize winners will be notified by mail. Prizes will be sent to Prize winners by post, the cost of which will be borne by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes or mail. Within 7 days of the Prize draw for the Competition, the names of all Prize winners will be published on www.CartoonNetwork.com.au
8. As Prize winners will be under the Entry Age, Prizes will be awarded to each Prize winner’s parent or guardian. On the Further Draw Date the Promoter may conduct such further draws for the Competition (at the same place as the original draw) as are necessary to distribute any Prizes unclaimed by that date, subject to any written directions given under Reg. 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA). The names of the Prize winners in any such further draws will be published on www.CartoonNetwork.com.au