STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Competition Details available on the Competition Site, information on Prizes and how to enter the Competition along with the official rules for submissions (Official Rules), as applicable, form part of these Standard Terms & Conditions.
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and advertising agencies may not enter the Competition. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
3. Entry to the Competition is via the Entry Method (as described in the Competition Details and below). Subject to the Competition Details, entrants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish, provided that each Entry is separately submitted.
4. Entry to the Competition commences on the Start Date and closes when the last entry is received on the Closing Date. By entering the Competition, entrants accept these Standard Terms & Conditions. Entrants under the Minimum Age require the consent of a parent or legal guardian as a condition of entry into this Competition. A breach of this condition will result in the disqualification of the entry. Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to verify the age of any Competition entrant or winner prior to awarding any Prize and to verify parental or legal guardian consent (where required) prior to delivery or awarding of any Prize, and to disqualify any entry which it reasonably believes has been submitted by an entrant under the Minimum Age without the necessary consent of a parent or legal guardian.
5. The Prize draw for the Competition will take place at the Promoter’s Office at the Winner Selection Date & Time. The judges' decision(s) will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about the Competition or the judges’ decision(s).
6. Winning entries will be awarded a Prize as set out in the Competition Details.
7. The total value of the Prizes to be awarded in the Competition is the Total Prize Value. The Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes (or any part of them). The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any part of it) for an item of similar value. Prize winners will be notified by the Notification Method. Winners must respond to the Promoter within 7 days of the Notification being sent by the Promoter by the Notification Method, otherwise the Promoter will have the discretion to select an alternate winning entrant. In such an event, the Promoter may conduct a further Prize Draw at the Promoter's Office at the Further Winner Selection Date & Time. On any Further Winner Selection Date & Time, the Promoter may conduct such further selections for the Competition (at the same place as the original selection) as are necessary to distribute any Prizes unclaimed by that date or where parental/guardian consent has not been obtained as required, where applicable.
8. Where the winning entrant is under the Minimum Age, that winner and their parent or guardian may, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, be required to submit details via an online application and/or execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter to receive the Prize and/or to be confirmed as the winner. The names of the Prize winners will be published on the Competition Site, subject to parental consent having been obtained by the Promoter to such publication.
9. Prizes will be sent to Prize winners by the Promoter, the cost of which delivery will be borne by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes or mail.
10. Each entrant agrees not to submit entries which: (a) libel or defame; (b) infringe any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks; or (c) violate any law. Each entrant agrees to indemnify Promoter and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from the entrant’s breach of any of the above agreements.
11. Each entrant’s personal data will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the Prize winners. The personal data of Prize winners may be provided to others assisting the Promoter in this regard, including Prize suppliers, sponsors and deliverers, the Third Party Platform (as defined below), if any, and to authorities that regulate this Competition. By participating in this Competition, entrants acknowledge and agree that any personal data submitted, such as name and Facebook handle, will be held and used by Promoter solely to administer and fulfil this Competition and will otherwise be subject to the Privacy Notice included in the Competition Details. Promoter operates globally so it may be necessary to transfer personal data of entrants and those providing consent to entry (such as parents and legal guardians) internationally to Promoter’s affiliates and third party partners (including Third Party Platforms). Personal data provided in connection with this Competition may be transferred to, processed, stored and maintained by its affiliates or third party partners (including Third Party Platforms) in Hong Kong, Singapore, the United States and the United Kingdom where many of the Promoter’s central databases and third party partners operate. The data protection and other laws of other countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the entrant’s country of residence. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data collected in connection with a Competition is protected. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal data, the Promoter may determine in its sole discretion that such entrant is not eligible to win a Prize in this Competition.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the Prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, or for any personal injury, that may be suffered or caused as a result of participating in the Competition or using any Prize.
13. If for any reason, this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry or Competition process.
14. Neither the Promoter nor the Third Party Platform assumes responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. Neither the Promoter nor the Third Party Platform is responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition. CAUTION: any attempt to deliberately damage any website or the information on a website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. This is a competition of skill and no permits are required from any relevant authority.
16. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any third party online service or social media platform (Third Party Platform). By entering into this Competition each entrant is providing their information and any submitted entries to the Promoter and its Agent (where applicable). The information and submitted entries will be used for this Competition only.
None of the above paragraphs limits any other.