STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Competition Details available on the Competition Site, information on Prizes and how to enter the Competition along with the official rules for submissions (Official Rules), as applicable, form part of these Standard Terms & Conditions.
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and advertising agencies may not enter the Competition. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
3. Entry to the Competition is via the Entry Method (as described in the Competition Details and below). Subject to the Competition Details, entrants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish, provided that each Entry is separately submitted.
4. Entry to the Competition commences on the Start Date and closes when the last entry is received on the Closing Date. By entering the Competition, entrants accept these Standard Terms & Conditions. Entrants under the Minimum Age require the consent of a parent or legal guardian as a condition of entry into this Competition. A breach of this condition will result in the disqualification of the entry. Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to verify the age of any Competition entrant or winner prior to awarding any Prize and to verify parental or legal guardian consent (where required) prior to delivery or awarding of any Prize, and to disqualify any entry which it reasonably believes has been submitted by an entrant under the Minimum Age without the necessary consent of a parent or legal guardian.
5. The Prize draw for the Competition will take place at the Promoter’s Office at the Winner Selection Date & Time. The judges' decision(s) will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about the Competition or the judges’ decision(s).
6. Winning entries will be awarded a Prize as set out in the Competition Details.
7. The total value of the Prizes to be awarded in the Competition is the Total Prize Value. The Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes (or any part of them). The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any part of it) for an item of similar value. Prize winners will be notified by the Notification Method. Winners must respond to the Promoter within 7 days of the Notification being sent by the Promoter by the Notification Method, otherwise the Promoter will have the discretion to select an alternate winning entrant. In such an event, the Promoter may conduct a further Prize Draw at the Promoter's Office at the Further Winner Selection Date & Time. On any Further Winner Selection Date & Time, the Promoter may conduct such further selections for the Competition (at the same place as the original selection) as are necessary to distribute any Prizes unclaimed by that date or where parental/guardian consent has not been obtained as required, where applicable.
8. Where the winning entrant is under the Minimum Age, that winner and their parent or guardian may, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, be required to submit details via an online application and/or execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter to receive the Prize and/or to be confirmed as the winner. The names of the Prize winners will be published on the Competition Site, subject to parental consent having been obtained by the Promoter to such publication.
9. Prizes will be sent to Prize winners by the Promoter, the cost of which delivery will be borne by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes or mail.
10. Each entrant agrees not to submit entries which: (a) libel or defame; (b) infringe a